RMSI Retail Merchandising Specialist
Location: Camarillo and surrounding areas.
Job ID: 18-1846
Traveling on the following route: Moorpark, Thousand Oaks,Agoura Hills,Malibu, Simi Valley,Canoga Park, Camarillo, Newbury Park, West Hills, CA.
Start time 10 pm
Looking for an exciting career with dependable work?
RMSI is the leading professional retail merchandising company in the US with over 12,000 employees and growing every day. With over 16 years of experience, we take pride in providing our customers superior service and executing their marketing plans on time with excellence! Our company success is attributed to our associates who value honesty, integrity, pride and commitment to quality and service. Join our company and be a part of our winning team!
RMSI is a national company providing exciting career choices and personal growth opportunities. The limits are up to you. We offer flexible hours and dependable work you can count on. We currently have openings at the locations listed above for PART TIME HOURS with NIGHT WORK only (3rd Shift)!!
What do Merchandising Specialists do?
Our Merchandising Specialists take creative merchandising plans and transform into reality in-store. We reset stocking sections to new merchandising plans, install fixtures, and install in-store advertising & marketing materials and MUCH MORE!
This job is for YOU if you are:
•A Team player - it’s our team effort that enables us to accomplish the unthinkable!
•Passionate about Customer Service - our customers success is our success
•Quality driven - attention to detail is what makes us different
•Flexible with work assignments and scheduling - our business is fast paced and our customer needs change. Our flexibility enables our customers to meet their objectives and WIN!
•Safety conscience - safety is the #1 priority for all our associates
Hourly Pay Rate: Based on experience.
Ready to be a part of a WINNING TEAM? Here’s are some basic job requirements:
•At least 18 years of age
•Reliable form of transportation
•This is a physical job and requires candidates to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform tasks that involve stooping, walking, bending, climbing stair/ladders and standing on concrete for long periods of time.
•Handle light power tools, (drills), and manual tools, (hammer, screw drivers etc.)
•Maintain a professional appearance at all times, be self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
•Be able to work late/overnight night and early morning shifts based on route schedule.
•Prior merchandising experience preferred but not required.
There’s more, we provide….
•On-the-job paid training
•No Weekend or Holiday work
•A National Company with advancement opportunities
•Opportunity to work with major brand retailers (Albertson’s and Safeway)
RMSI is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer
Click here to apply!
Traveling on the following route: Moorpark, Thousand Oaks,Agoura Hills,Malibu, Simi Valley,Canoga Park, Camarillo, Newbury Park, West Hills, CA
To learn more, please contact:
Recruiter- Kori Bennett
• Reset specified stocking sections to Retailer provided schematics.
• Cut in new products to sections using retailer provided schematics and distribution grids.
• Audit and correct distribution of existing products using retailer provided schematics and distribution grids.
• Set up advertising signs and displays on shelves, counters, tables and other specified locations.
• Build and Maintain Good Relationships with Store Managers, FMC's, ICC's and other Key Store Personnel.
• Set up displays and various racking fixtures per retailer programs.
• Report work daily in SRS reporting system. Must have all work entered by Monday COB for previous week worked.
• Clean display cases, shelves and aisles.
• Conduct audits and surveys of store fixtures store attributes or necessary information.
• Installation and maintenance of shelf strips.
• Provide continuity coverage based upon identified on-going schedule.
• Examine merchandise to identify items to be reordered / replenished.
• Stamp, attach or change price tags on merchandise according to price list.
• Re-Stock shelves and displays with new merchandise.
Augment shelf or fixture delivery.
Special projects or audits.
• 6+ months’ time experience as a merchandiser or equivalent experience/exposure.
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times, including well groomed hair and attire that meets our safety standards.
• Be flexible and willing to adapt to changing market needs.
• Display self-driven, positive attitude integrity and ability work well in public settings.
• Be punctual and work all scheduled hours, including overnight and early morning hours.
• Have a reliable form of transportation. (Current valid Driver’s license and proof of Auto insurance will be required).
• Basic math skills, ability to estimate quantities.
• Ability to effectively communicate with store management and personnel.
• Ability to maintain records, conduct inventories.
• Ability to understand invoices and verify completeness of shipments.
• Ability to successfully work independently and in a group.
• Handle light power tools, (drills), and manual tools, (hammer, screw drivers etc.)
• Stand, bend, stoop, climb stairs/ladders and lift above shoulder level consistently.
• Walk and stand for 8 hour shifts (often on concrete and/or tile surfaces).
• Lift up to 50lbs.
Role: Part time traveling merchandiser
Location: Thousand Oaks,
Apply for this job now.