Company: DIVERSE STAFFING, INC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
IN03IDiverse Staffing is now accepting Reach Truck Operator
applicants for immediate hire. This is a temp-to-hire position. In this job, you will work for our client at a facility in Indianapolis, IN. This position pays up to $ 16.00 per hour
and is a 1st shift position. You will report to work between 5am-5pm
Our client is a rapidly growing e-commerce company with a mission to help do-it-yourselfers create great outdoor spaces.
A Reach Truck Operator
for our team on this assignment will be asked to pull orders and prepared them for shipping.
The following is an example of some of the tasks you may be asked to perform daily working at this position:
- Prepare orders by pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in the delivery area.
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50 lbs. occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Operate a Stand-up forklift to load, unload, sort, and stage products into and out of the warehouse.
- Put-away and replenish stock.
- Transfer product to various locations
- Other warehouse-related duties as assigned.
At Diverse Staffing, our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it!It’s time to join a winning team. Apply today!For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at:
Indianapolis Recruiting CenterAddress: 7176 Waldemar Drive Indianapolis IN 46268Phone: #removed##removed#Job Order ID: 172295Job Requirements:
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to multi-task
- Positive attitude and team player
- Reliable transportation to arrive at work on time.
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for an entire shift.
- Grasp, grip, reach, pull, push, bend, squat, kneel, or balance
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
Diverse Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected status. Diverse Staffing is committed to providing jobs for veterans transitioning to civilian life.