Trainee Tekla Detailer
Full time permanent
Novax Recruitment are proud to be representing their client, a leading design and manufacturing company in their search for a graduate or trainee Tekla Detailer to join their drawing office.
Full training will be provided.
- Creating and updating Tekla Models from engineer's structural architectural and building services.
- Creating manufacturing drawings.
- Managing and logging incoming & outgoing CAD drawings
- Tekla/CAD experience
- Passion for design/modelling
- Comfortable with Microsoft office
- Working Hours - Mondays to Fridays, 7.30am start
- Early finish on Fridays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
- 28 days holiday
Novax recruitment are on the front line of structural steel and construction recruitment.
- If you are a structural steel professional and you are looking for a new position, then send you cv over directly or apply for the role.
AutoCad, Tekla, draughtsman, detailer, StruCAD, construction, engineering, structural, steel, metalwork, Complex structures, X-Steel, Steel detailer, detailer, Steel buildings, portal frames, trainee, graduate, autocad, cad