Teacher Active are currently looking to recruit Intervention Teachers on behalf of primary schools located across the Warrington area. Following the school closures, several of our client schools have identified pupils that require additional support to enhance their progress within key subjects (especially Maths and English). To ensure pupils catch up efficiently, many of our schools wish to provide pupils with tailored support from quality Intervention Teachers.
- Ensuring that the pupils you support can engage in learning and stay on task during the lesson or activity.
- Supporting the social and emotional development of pupils, reporting any issues when required.
- Supporting the teacher in managing any challenging behaviour and enforcing positive behaviour.
- Leading small group interventions with a focus on Maths and English.
- Carrying out administrative duties, such as preparing classroom resources.
You will receive full support from the schools to deliver set resources to pupils who are not currently achieving their expected grades. This is a rewarding role where you will have the opportunity to have a real impact on pupil's development and learning.
TeacherActive can offer the successful Intervention teacher:
- A highly rewarding opportunity
- An excellent and competitive rate of pay
- Fantastic prospects of long term work
- The guarantee of a hard working consultant passionately and actively searching for the right job for you
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you are looking to work with children in an environment that you will be supported and appreciated, then why not get in touch with Danielle on 0151 675 0888. Alternatively you can send your CV to #removed#.