Job DescriptionAbout Us:
DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It's no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you're willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.The Role:
DailyPay is looking for an organized, methodical, collaborative, and detail-oriented corporate paralegal with experience reviewing and coordinating legal contracts, legal department workflows, and strong legal research skills. You will be a key member of DailyPay's legal team, reporting directly to the General Counsel. You will also work closely with various DailyPay departments, including revenue, marketing, product, information security, and people operations.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact:
What You Bring to The Team:
- Coordinate the legal department agreement pipeline and workflow
- With attorney supervision, draft, review, assess, and comment on NDAs, sales and vendor agreements and other documentation
- Maintain current legal department template contracts and policies
- Research and implement best-in-class legal technology solutions
- Organize and maintain the legal department's agreement database and legal department files
- Monitor and report on changes to government regulations and laws pertaining to DailyPay services.
- Research laws, regulations, and administrative requirements
- Perform other assignments as required by the legal department
What We Offer:
- 2+ years of experience in a law-firm or in-house legal department setting required
- At least 1 year of reviewing, negotiating, and redlining commercial contracts (preferably in the financial or tech industry)
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Ability to take initiative, operate independently, work cross-functionally, and manage a high volume of work
- Close attention to detail, corporate form, contract template and version control, andtypographical errors.
- Superb interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to move fast and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a growing team.
- Sound judgment, commercial awareness, and business acumen.
- Highest degree of professionalism, integrity, and ethical judgment.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.