Company: MATTHEW BENNETT-DISTRICT OFFICE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Insurance storefronts in Fort Collins, Loveland, Timnath, and Johnstown Colorado to accommodate growth in the area. If you have always dreamed of owning and operating your own business, this is the opportunity for you!
Farmers Insurance recently developed a new program for the inexperienced but motivated business professionals that allows qualified applicants the opportunity to build and operate their own Farmers Insurance agency. This program is a 3 year program with massive incentives offered for rapid growth. Work for yourself as an independent contractor with the help and support of a 90 year old, fortune 500 company that offers not only insurance, but financial products as well! Farmers' Flex Program offers one of the most aggressive contracts in the industry today.
The Farmers Insurance Flex Program First Year Potential Income
- The below agent would receive $183,600 in non-repayable Retail bonuses for achieving a total of $60,000 in applicable net NB commissions during the first year!
Total First Year Bonus And Net NB Commissions Paid
- Q1: $15,000 + 200% or $30,000 + $900 = $45,900
- Q2: $15,000 + 200% or $30,000 + $900 = $45,900
- Q3: $15,000 + 200% or $30,000 + $900 = $45,900
- Q4: $15,000 + 200% or $30,000 + $900 = $45,900
- $60,000 + $120,000 + $3,600 + 60% or $36,000 = $183,600!!
The Farmers Insurance Flex Program
The Flex program is designed to attract entrepreneurial-minded sales leaders seeking a startup opportunity that offers unlimited income potential combined with financial support to help you build a business you can call your own.
- Contract Value according to the terms of the appointment agreement
Sale of Service and Commission Rights
- Opportunity to sell service and commission rights
- $2,500 bonus following full-time appointment
Exterior Branding Bonus
- Provides initial exterior branding for approved office location up to a $6,000 maximum possible bonus amount
Bonus Based on Reserve or Associate Program Net NB Commissions
- One-time bonus based on applicable net new business commissions while on the Reserve Agent program or Associate Agent Program
- Bonuses paid subject to specified maximum amounts
Monthly Marketing Bonus
- $300 per month for three years if bonus qualification goals are met
Minimum of $10,000
- Eligible Liquid Assets (100% considered towards requirement)
- Checking, Savings, and Money Market
- Certificates of Deposit
- Marketable Securities
- Non-Qualified Annuities
- Life Insurance Cash Value
- Liquid Trusts
- Roth 401(k) Principle
- Roth IRA Principle
- Other Liquid Assets
- Eligible Retirement Accounts (50% considered towards requirement)
- Qualified Retirement Programs
- Qualified Annuities
- Qualified Funds
- Other Retirement Accounts
- Lines of Credit (100% considered towards requirement)
- Satisfactory results of background check
- Minimum of one licensed and appointed agency staff member within one year of full-time appointment
Approved Office Location
- Office location at time of full-time appointment
Pre-Appointment Production Requirements
- Bind at least 15 P&C new business policies and write at least two Qualified Life policies in the three months immediately preceding full-time appointment
Licensing and Training
- Property, Casualty, Life and Health licenses prior to agent appointment Training program through the University of Farmers®
From claims to customer service to finance to marketing to information technology, an insurance company requires a host of careers to support the needs of the sizable customers and communities we serve.Benefits
- Very generous commissions structure
- Several lucrative bonus programs including a signing bonus
- Build equity in your business
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible hours
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referral sources.
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- Minimum 3-5 years prior sales experience in the insurance industry is preferred.
- Current Illinois Property & Casualty and Life & Health licenses are preferred or you must be able to obtain.
- Previous work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing.
- Must be a self-motivated and goal-oriented individual.