Our Firm is hiring for Full Time, Part Time & Internships
Entry Level Sales, Marketing and Customer Service.
Our Customer Service positions are face to face with our clients (we are NOT a call center). Customer service in person is by far much more effective and the clients LOVE IT!
Management and growth is our main focus, and customer service is a tool for growth.
Tasks and Responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative
- Interact with customers daily to inform of client products and services
- Perform a needs assessment of the customer and recommend products and services or pass along consumer leads to sales department depending on level of expertise.
- Ensure and provide quality service to external customers.
- Answer all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Process orders and data entry with high level accuracy.
- Take initiative and resolve and escalations or complaints.
- Maintain a positive representation of the company and associated brands at all times.
- Utilizing training materials in a meaningful way that ensures class graduates have a smooth transition into successful, professional Customer Service / Customer Retention position
- Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs.
- Participation in morning meetings including: role-play scenarios, product knowledge, and psychology of customer service behavior training
Our Company cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes:
- Sales and marketing training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Entry level marketing and sales consulting
Benefits & Our Culture
The management & marketing team at our firm offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
· Fun, team building environment
· Travel Opportunities
· Leadership workshops & development
· Financial management, business management, time management
· Philanthropy events – a chance to give back to the community
· Recognition for top performers
· Advancement to management based on performance
- Positive Attitude
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Enjoys working in Fast-Paced environment
- Leadership Qualities
- Professional Appearance
- High School Diploma or GED
- All qualified applicants will be required to submit to a criminal background check
What we offer:
- Paid Training
- Salary & bonuses
- Plenty of room for advancement
- Fast paced & Exciting working environment
- Travel opportunities
We are a private marketing firm who is looking for fun, outgoing, motivated individuals to cross train into management to partner and work with our Fortune 100 clients. Our mission is to build connections between our clients and their potential customer base by creating a standard of excellence and providing top notch service. We are passionate about delivering quality and results and we strive for good partnerships across all platforms. The development of our future managers is the highest priority so they can expand our company as well as reach their full potential in work and LIFE.
Role: Sales Associates
Location: Grand Prairie,
Apply for this job now.