Rout 32 Truck Repair
**Candidates Must Have Strong Level Diesel Truck Mechanic Experience**
We are located at 3736 Route 32 Saugerties, NY 12477
Heavy Diesel Truck Mechanic Duties/ Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The Heavy Diesel Truck Mechanic will be diagnosing accurately all phases of Medium/Heavy truck repair.
- Knowledge and use of diagnostic scanners/software a must.
- Heavy Diesel Truck Mechanic: Remove, replace, clean, repair, reinstall, and adjust vehicle components, including but not limited to: Engine Components Emissions Control Systems.
- After Emissions systems (regen, dpf, def)
- Fuel Systems, Air Conditioning, Drive line Components, Electrical / Electronic Components Brakes / Suspension / Steering / Exhaust Cab / Chassis / Hydraulics.
- Diesel Truck Mechanic: ensure work orders are completed properly
- Select appropriate course of action for repairs.
- Evaluate completed work prior to release (quality control)
- Ensure safe use of power and hand-held tools.
Education and License Requirements:
- Candidates must have a high school diploma, or equivalent, with direct medium / heavy truck repair experience.
- Certifications a plus.
- Must have demonstrated experience in dealing directly with customers.
- Must have own tools.
- Valid CDL driver's license a plus.
- Free Accidental Insurance!
- Profit Share
- Boot allowance
- Additional compensation for after hours road service calls.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Valid Drivers License Class A is a plus but not required.
Route 32 Supply is a Family owned company who is dedicated to to providing the highest level of value to our customers.
We look forward to Growing with you!
Role: Diesel Mechanic
Apply for this job now.