- REGISTERED NURSES (RGN OR RMN OR RNLD)
- GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FOR ONE OF THE BEST EMPLOYERS IN THE UK, RATED BY CQC.
- SALARY RANGE BETWEEN £35923 AND £41910 PER ANNUM + SICK PAY + PAID BREAKS
- DAYS SHIFTS ON OFFER
- 36 OR 42 HOUR CONTRACTS ON OFFER
- NEAR BORDON, HAMPSHIRE (GU35)
- SMALL NURSING CARE CENTRE
- TRANSPORT PROVIDED IF REQUIRED
- MUST HAVE NMC PIN NUMBER
Beautiful, friendly, homely, nursing care centre provides care and support to adults with a variety of special needs and conditions which include acquired brain injuries, physical disabilities, learning disabilities, neurological impairments, complex behaviours and general nursing needs.
Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD) Benefits Package
- In return our clients will offer you a competitive salary or rate per hour
- 1 Months sick pay in a rolling 12 month period upon passing probation.
- Life assurance
- Shopping vouchers
- Work place pension
- All training provided at no cost
- DBS paid for
- Paid annual leave
- NMC PIN paid for
- Nurse CPD training days to support revalidation
- 24 hour free confidential line for personal issues
As a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD) you will:
- Provide professional nursing input, undertaking a range of clinical duties which contribute to the high quality of care for individuals
- To provide support to people in a way that is respectful, promotes independence and enables the individual you support to realise their own potential
- To promote good practice and at all times and act as an effective and positive role model
- Provide support to individuals with a variety of different specialist needs and conditions which may include learning disabilities, acquired brain injuries, physical disabilities, Autistic spectrum disorder, nursing needs, neurological impairments and complex behaviours
- Provide clinical input and support for staff in development of nursing support plans for individuals, that they are implemented and reviewed.
- Undertaking clinical procedures with individuals in accordance with nursing support plans, including administering prescribed treatments, medications and dressings.
- Promoting and upholding standards of nursing care in accordance with nursing and midwifery council codes of conduct.
- Providing supervision to care staff
- Recording and completing any appropriate documentation
- Co-ordinating with other health professionals and medical practitioners
- Working in line with the companies policies and procedures
- Be involved in clinical audits
Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD) skills/abilities required
- RGN or RMN or RNLD Nurse with NMC PIN number
- Good Practical Clinical Skills
- Ability to run a shift
- Must administer medication
- Ability to write and update care plans
- Ability to organise and delegate and manage the care staff.
- Decision making skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- You must be dedicated and compassionate
Fantastic opportunity, with a very reputable care provider, offering you excellent prospects and benefits.
For further details please call Care First Recruitment on #removed# (office hours) or #removed# (evenings and weekends). For a confidential discussion or simply send your cv.
REGISTERED NURSE (RGN OR RMN or RNLD)