M&E Engineer - Electrically Biased
£38,000 - £38,000+
Monday to Firday - 8am to 5pm
We have an exciting new M&E Engineer - Electrically Biased role working on a brand new prestigious contract in NW3 for a large FM provider.
As one of the leading FM companies they can offer a fantastic package with salary, benefits, pension scheme and much more.
About the role:
- This is a high end, brand new building, with client and public facing a lot of the time. The ability to communicate well and be approachable to the client and the team is very important.
- This site has a critical environment so experience within similar buildings will be preferred.
- Required to ensure all ppm schedules and reactive work is completed within the given timescale including members of your team
- Quotations and instructions must be completed and followed up
- Multi skilled with Mechanical experience in Building services including BMS knowledge, AHU, FCU's and general plumbing
- Attend meetings according to contract
Purpose and Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all work is carried out on time, to the correct standard and in accordance with pre-planned or reactive work instructions or project work.
- Ensure that customers are aware of electrical/engineering work in their areas.
- Have a thorough understanding of the Safe Systems of Work.
- Ensure that all Safety and Technical Documents including Directives, Alerts and Bulletins etc., are fully understood and complied with.
- Identify any difficulties in applying these Safety Rules and make recommendations to the Authorising Engineer in respect of any proposed changes.
- Provide technical assistance and guidance on matters relating to electrical systems and application of these Safety Rules to Electrical Systems.
- Maintenance of electrical systems, calibration of instrumentation, containment devices and building management control systems.
- Reconcile faults and or defects in accordance with relevant procedures.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Formal electrical apprenticeship OR minimum 5 years' experience in building services - electrical
- City & Guilds parts 1,2,3 Electrical/Electronic
- City & Guilds 2391 inspection / Testing
- 18 th Edition IEE Regs
If this role as a M&E Engineer - Electrically Biased is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Jake.