Manager, Digital Analytics and Insights
Our client based in Newport Beach, CA is leader in the fast casual food industry. They have more than 2,400 restaurants with more than 70,000 employees. This company is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry and is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices.
Our client looking for an innovative and passionate Digital Analytics and Insights Manager to join our dynamic team of professionals. The Analytics & Insights Manager will play a major role in the evolving our digital customer experience.
The ideal candidate has a keen talent for not only reporting data observations and findings, but for unearthing meaningful insights that impact product design decisions and roadmaps.
· Manage Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Report Execution and Distribution, highlighting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
· Manage and execute ad hoc reporting requests, prioritizing these multiple requests to ensure business initiative alignment
· Support the Leadership Team on Executive Team engagement and critical business needs
· Analyze raw data and reporting to formulate and present actionable recommendations to help drive product performance and conversion
· Identify optimization strategies to maximize conversion and revenue
· Support of A/B and Multivariate test design and implementation using several A/B testing tools.
· Help define, implement, and maintain the company’s global standards for digital analytics reporting
· Understand business users’ needs and translate them to technical requirements for deploying new reporting and tracking functionality
· QA and testing of new reporting and tracking features/implementations
· Provide analytics insight and expertise covering a variety of digital channels including, web, mobile apps and internal tools
· Will collaborate with external third-party partners to assist with data collection and reporting
· 5+ years experience with digital data strategy, reporting & analysis
· Strong analytical aptitude and hands-on data/analytical experience
· Strong and effective presentations skills
· Experience communicating cross-functionally
· Experience with Google Analytics, Rally, Adobe AEM (or similar), Optimizely or other multi-variate testing tools
· Proven ability to take large amounts of multi-faceted data, sourced from multiple places, and create insightful and meaningful information to be used in business decision making
· Demonstrated proficiency with tag management platforms
· Prior experience implementing digital analytics and digital marketing tags on websites
· Demonstrated ability to build a collaborative culture and relationships across the organization and with external strategic and technical partners
· Experience with Agile development philosophy, practices and tools
· Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
· Proficiency in the use of SQL, Data Visualization (e.g., Tableau or other)
· Experience with both structured and unstructured data and analytics
· Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deliver results quickly and by expected deadlines
· Ability to thrive in high visibility, high impacting situations
· Flexibility and adaptable to change
Vertex Talent Solutions (VTS) is a recruiting consulting company with over 16 years of recruiting experience in technology and professional recruiting. The recruiting group at VTS provides a unique blend of skills and backgrounds to our clients and candidates due to our experience with staff augmentation and corporate recruiting. This combination allows us to better understand and better service both our clients and our candidates.
Vertex Talent Solutions is built on 4 major principles:
Knowledge: Gaining knowledge of the industry and our customers. This is a continuing process.
Attitude: A positive and service oriented approach to our work and our customers.
Service: Focused on providing a superb service and continuous improvement.
Trust: Ultimately, through our work and level of service we will gain the trust of our customers.
We believe the continuous pursuit of these principles will allow us to develop as a true business partner. These partnerships will help our customers to achieve their strategic and tactical goals now and in the future.
Role: Digital Analytics and Insights Manager
Location: Newport Beach,
Apply for this job now.