I am currently recruiting for a multi skilled maintenance engineer to work for a Medical/Pharma company based in Aylesham. The Maintenance engineer will be involved in site planned and corrective maintenance on site machinery. The company is very well established and they are also providing electrical and mechanical training on the machines. This is a permanent position which will offer career opportunities in the future.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer MUST have an Engineering Qualification
- Multi Skilled Engineer with Both electrical and mechanical experience
- Machinery - Medical disinfectors, Medical Sterilisers, Water Treatment, Compressors, AHU
- Fault Finding skills
- Good Attitude and willing to learn
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for an industry leader and very secure company
- Career progression
- Technical Training on machinery
- Opportunity to work in a Brand New Site
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.