Company: GRADY HEALTH SYSTEM
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Grady Health System offers many career paths in Behavioral Health. Whether you have many years of experience or are in the early stages on your career, you can find a rewarding position at Grady! SUMMARY
The Ambulatory Care Coordinator at Grady Health System is responsible for working with patients and families to determine their care needs. Ambulatory Care Coordinators are responsible for managing patient care plans, coordinating patient-care services, educating patients and their families about their chronic and complex health conditions, and collaborating closely with the primary and specialty care teams at Grady Health System to evaluate patient progression towards their goals for optimal outcomes. QUALIFICATIONS
Equal Opportunity Employer-Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- Two years of college course work required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience with EMR and computerized charting or Epic Systems/Epic Reports required.
- Three (3) or more years of experience in clinical or community resources settings, care coordination, and or case management experience.
- Licensed Practical nurse (LPN) or Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) required.