RE Recruitment are recruiting Production Operatives for a leading manufacturer based in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire.
This exciting opportunity offers consistent full-time hours on a 3-Month Contract (subject to performance and attendance) with a realistic opportunity to extend this into a long-term career with an internationally recognised company.
Immediate starts available.
Previous manufacturing experience is desirable but not essential, as full operator training will be provided.
Daily key responsibilities will involve:
- Operating/minding machines
- Working by hand to assemble small components.
- Checking and testing finished products.
- Possessing excellent attention to detail
- To be punctual and reliable
- Adapting to repetitive work with small parts
- The ability to working to a plan to achieve forecast production levels.
- Adherence to health & safety policies
Hours - Basic hours: 40 hours per week (rotating shifts)
Pay - Starting pay rate: £9.60/h + OT £13.37/h and Sunday OT £17.82/h
Shifts - Our client operates on a "3-shift rota" which will rotate every 2 weeks. This will incorporate Morning, Afternoon, & Night shifts (example below)
Transport -Due to start times on these rotations, having access to own transport is essential as public transport sadly will not arrive for some shift times.
Example Shift rota
8-hour rotating shift pattern covering Nights, Afternoons and Mornings (10pm-6am, 2pm-10pm and 6am-2pm).
- Week 1 = 5 Nights Sun - Thu (10pm-6am)
- Week 2 = 5 Nights Sun - Thu (10pm-6am)
- Week 3 = 5 Days Mon - Fri (2pm-10pm)
- Week 4 = 5 Days Mon - Fri (2pm-10pm)
- Week 5 = 5 Days Mon - Fri (6am-2pm)
- Week 6 = 5 Days Mon - Fri (6am-2pm)
To be considered for this position click apply, and for further information, please call Andrei on #removed# or contact #removed#