- Do you have experience supporting young people with behavioural challenges?
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Do you want to make a difference to lives of children in the Stockport area?
TEACHING PERSONNEL ARE LOOKING FOR BEHAVIOUR MENTORS TO SUPPORT SCHOOLS IN THE STOCKPORT AREA
If you have experience working with challenging behaviour, either as a result of a child's particular special educational need, their personal circumstance or any other reason, we want to hear from you.
This role involves providing specific behavioural support and therefore would be ideal for someone who has experience working within a school or education environment, and has experience of supporting children with challenging behaviour. This post is for an immediate start; if you have specific and relevant training, please mention this in your application.
The role would involve day to day support, assisting students throughout their education so they can achieve the best possible results, life skills and opportunities for when they leave. It is a highly rewarding position and would be well suited to those candidates who have a genuine passion to further the educational and social progress of children with behavioural difficulties.
Highlights of the role:
- Weekly pay through our PAYE scheme ranging from £1160 - 1400 per month
- Regular CPD and training courses through Teaching Personnel
- Highly rewarding job role
- Passion for education and for supporting young people
- Experience of working in a school-based environment, ideally with challenging behaviour
- Flexible working attitude
- Willingness to learn and undertake CPD courses
If you are interested in the role of working as a Behaviour Mentor please register your interest by uploading your up-to-date CV