Qlarion is seeking an experienced, well-rounded Qlik Sense Consultant for an opportunity in Washington DC area. The desired candidates must meet the requirements below and will be compensated based on their qualifications.
- Active Public Trust or Secret security a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 3+ Year of experience working directly with Qlik Sense
- 5+ years total in DW/BI and QlikView preferred
- Hands-on professional with thorough knowledge of scripting, data source integration and advanced GUI development in Qlik Sense
- Experience developing and architecting Qlik Solutions
- Experience with Rapid Miner a plus
- Technical Lead experience
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Results-driven with the ability to take initiatives, handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities and meet deadlines
- Must have a strong ability and desire to assimilate and apply knowledge as well as to spread acquired knowledge and experience to other team members
Founded in 2001, Qlarion is a dynamic and rapidly growing consulting firm focused on providing Analytics and Data Management solutions to Public Sector and related organizations. We are looking for smart, well-rounded technologists that are passionate about helping our long-term clients use Business Intelligence and Analytics to achieve their missions.
Qlarion offers a “life friendly” work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. While our consultants develop cutting edge solutions for our clients, we also encourage them to explore innovative ideas and technologies that complement our company’s vision. Qlarion provides career mentoring as well as defined technical and functional career paths that allow employees to become more empowered and prepares them for leadership roles. Each consultant has an annual dedicated training budget and opportunities for ongoing training and certifications to ensure they remain on the leading edge.
Qlarion provides an extensive package of large company benefits including healthcare, vision, dental, 401k matching, flextime, and PTO among others.
To learn more about Qlarion visit our website at #removed#
Qlarion will not accept resumes that are more than 5 pages long.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Role: Developer - Qlik Sense Junior
Apply for this job now.