Work for a company that is integral to trailblazing life sciences / pharmaceutical businesses coming up with life-changing ideas. Our client provides essential knowledge to clients all over the world and keep them ahead of the curve in the market; They use more than 100 years of scientific research insights bringing with them the worlds' first enhanced patent database, clinical genomics toolkit and drug discovery platform.
They are looking for a Python focussed Development Team Lead to join the London office delivering key components to the platform. The role will see you leading a cross-matrix development team, taking on ambitious projects replacing established products by developing new components using the latest tech.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to look at the bigger picture and effectively implement a long term technical strategy. You must be able to manage and lead but be equally happy being hands on in a coding capacity.
- 5+ years' commercial experience
- Web development background in Python, ideally with Django
- Agile experience
- Experience with Continuous Integration practices
- Experience in Test Driven Development processes
- Proven experience with Cloud Computing; AWS
- Knowledge of wider technologies in the stack: Java, Spring, Elasticsearch, Apache Kafka, Git, Postgres
Role: Python - Development Team Lead - Analytics / Life Sciences
Apply for this job now.