Competetive salary depending on experience + benefits
My client is looking for an Operations Manager to oversee the day to day activities of their Customer Service team within their vibrant call centre.
The ideal Operations Manager will have a proven track record of leading and implementing change within a Customer Service team within a contact centre.
Duties and responsibilities of the Operations Manager:
- Lead the Team Leaders in the day to day running of the operation.
- Lead and develop employees to ensure high performance levels.
- Direct reporting responsibilities for Underwriting and Collections departments.
- Ensure sound and well-defined criteria and a clearly established process for approving, amending, renewing and re-financing loans.
- Maintain and monitor staff, skill attributes, expectations and motivation to fulfil organisational requirements.
- Enhance the commitment to treating customers fairly and ensure this is embedded and developed in the business.
- Receive and act on management information and ensure decisions are properly documented.
- Evaluate and improve performance by reviewing and reporting on key KPIs.
Role: Operations Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Loughton, Essex, South East
Apply for this job now.