Immediately Hiring Full Time RN/Registered Nurses to join our team PT 2p-10p & 10p-6a available!
Up-to $1900 Sign-On Bonus!
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Why Join the Brookdale Team?
- We have a great spirit of teamwork and always improving as staff learn they have each other they can rely on.
- Our current associates are dedicated, hard-working, compassionate, and fun. We all enjoy what we do and problem-solve any challenges that come along so that we don’t get stuck in a negative cycle.
- Our culture is peaceful, playful, and positive. We don’t always have the best days, but as a team, we know how to make the most of every day so that our residents are cared for and each of us is happy coming into work.
- Brookdale is well-known in the community for promoting from within and with the size of the company the opportunities are endless for growth and development.
Perks Available to Our Associates
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Whether it’s with a 401(k) or an insurance health plan, we want to make sure you feel appreciated, and that your work is valued.
Brookdale has great benefits for both full-time and part-time employees!
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with matching contribution – Brookdale will make a matching contribution equal to 25% of your elective deferrals each Plan year quarter. Brookdale will not match your elective deferrals in excess of 4% of your Compensation each Plan Year quarter.
- Benefit plan package
- Employee Stock Purchase Program – Be able to purchase Brookdale stock at a discounted rate through payroll deduction.
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit – Save pre-tax money to pay for parking and transportation costs getting to and from work.
- Associate Compassion Fund – Nonprofit fund for associates, funded by associates.
- Associate Discounts – Including: Senior Living & Personalized Living, AT&T, Perks at Work, Dignity Memorial, FedEx, Ford, GE, Hotelogical, Nestle, Staples, Ticket Monster Perks, Verizon.
Full time associates also enjoy additional benefits:
- Extensive Insurance Plans – Including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, and more.
- Paid Time Off (we value a work/life balance!)
- Adoption Benefit – Get reimbursed for certain expenses related to the adoption of a child.
- Tuition Reimbursement – Get reimbursed for eligible expenses for qualifying undergraduate studies tuition as well as for prep courses for licensures, certifications and CEUs. Voluntary STD and LTD
Providing care to residents of our Senior Living Community is a rewarding experience both on a professional and personal level. Unlike clinics and hospitals, you will care for the same individuals each day becoming part of their extended community family. Our senior residents are looking for trusted companions and as a Registered Nurse, you are that person, bringing a smile to their face each time, they see you.
Requirements to be an RN Registered Nurse
As a Brookdale Senior Living RN, you will implement and coordinate the delivery of care in collaboration with physicians and resource health care personnel. Registered Nurses will direct resident care to include making rounds on a timely basis to ensure continuity of care as well as documenting all pertinent information regarding care and observation of residents’ overall condition and behavior. RN’s utilize the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation) in ensuring overall resident care. RN License is required
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Schedule: Regular Part-Time