We are looking for a full-time vehicle repair coordinator to work Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
We offer a competitive wage, great working hours, holiday and vacation pay as well as health insurance after 90 days of employment.
Our vehicle repair coordinator is a step between our visual inspectors and our mechanics. You will prepare repossessed and/or previously lease vehicles for mechanical repairs and reconditioning.
The functions of this position are as follows but are not limited to:
- review all condition reports
- write estimates for vehicles with mechanical problems
- order parts for approved repair work
- update our software as necessary
- email clients and account representatives of such repair orders
We are looking for someone who has the following attributes:
- previous mechanical experience
- computer experience
- the ability to multi-task
- likes working as a team
- GREAT communication skills
- occupational training or certifications
- possess a VALID drivers license
- MUST be 25 years or older
- can work both inside and outside in all weather conditions
If this sounds like you, please forward your resume. We are looking to fill this position very soon.
Indiana Auto Auction is a vehicle auction. We gather vehicles clean them and get them ready for auction. In addition to our auction services we also have a mechanic shop, glass shop, and locksmith department. We are a full service organization and are looking for qualified individuals to compliment our current team. We have an auction every Thursday.
Role: VEHICLE REPAIR COORIDNATOR
Location: Fort Wayne,
Apply for this job now.