FUEL TRANSPORT DRIVER
NIGHT SHIFT: 6:00pm - 6:00am
Full time. Tuesday – Saturday. Rotating Schedule on which days worked.
Required licenses or certifications: CDL A LICENSE, HAZMAT, TANKER
The primary function is driving a transport truck to gas stations and other commercial locations, loading and unloading bulk fuels and completing assigned paperwork. There will be exposure to dust, fumes and high noise levels. Required to drive occasionally in hazardous conditions, including weather, tight quarters and blighted areas. Compliance with all DOT, Company and Safety Policies, procedures and practices.
· Transporting approximately 10,000 gallons of fuel per run
· Calculate out the most efficient and effective route for delivery
· Ensure that the truck is loaded with correct fuels for each drop locations
· Deliver products in correct quantities as instructed by dispatch
· Load fuels as instructed at designed truck rack
· Complete documentation consisted of Bill of Lading, Inventory, DVCR’s (Pre and Post trips), Orders and Fuel ticket copies
· Ensure fuel tickets match orders
· Responsible for general maintenance of truck, such as checking oil and fuel levels
· Complete all “pre-trip” requirements before each truck run
· Demonstrate professionalism, be courteous and friendly to customers at all times
· Communicate potential customer issues such as: complaints, spills, leaks, incidents, accidents, injuries and vehicle issues
· Keep communication open with maintenance in regards to any vehicle issues or needs
· Keep your truck clean and orderly at all times
· Inform dispatch and safety of any DOT fines, citations or any other relevant issues
Requirements and Qualifications of Transport Drivers:
· Be able to lift 50lbs of necessary equipment and physically be able to load and unload trucks
· Experience in driving in all types of weather conditions
· Pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and a 7-year background check
· Acceptable driver’s license and must be able to pass and road test given by Corrigan
Corrigan Oil is an equal employment opportunity employer with a dedication to customer satisfaction and quality that is second to none. Corrigan Oil is a family owned business offering long-term career opportunities and a culture where you will be treated with respect and proud to work within.
Corrigan Oil offers a comprehensive benefits package to help you stay well, protect yourself and your family, and plan for a secure future. Benefits include:
· Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance. Life Insurance. Short-Term Disability coverage
· Vacation & Personal Time
· 401(k) – Company matches 50% up to 5% employee contribution
Role: Transport Driver - Fuel
Apply for this job now.