CNC Operators needed in Athens, GA. These CNC Operators will set up and operate automated CNC Vertical and Horizontal Machines.
- Must have proven skill set to set up and operate Vertical 3 axis and Horizontal 4 & 5 axis machines.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to understand rotation of fixtures as applied to Horizontal Machine set up.
- Employee will need to understand the A, B and X, Y, Z axis on all machines.
- Optimize process to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Receive daily instructions from Shop Floor Supervisor.
- Check parts to ensure they meet blueprint specifications using proper gauges.
- Perform daily point checks on machine and report concerns to Shop Floor Supervisor.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Interpretation of drawings, sketches, and/or working to set up sheets and verbal instructions.
- Must have proficient math skills
Shift: 1st and 3rd available
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 760 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative.
Role: CNC Operator
Apply for this job now.