Our client, a major membership organization, is looking for a Program Manager to join their team in Washington, DC. This is a contract position for a minimum of 9 months with the likelihood of extension. This role will manage the day-to-day elements of a cross-enterprise project to launch new loyalty program benefits and features.
- Lead large groups of stakeholders needed for enterprise-wide project.
- Create and maintain overarching project plans that include timelines from multiple working groups, milestones, schedules, key dates, progress against targets, and risks.
- Track project performance, follow-up on agreed upon deliverables, track risk and critical path, create and distribute weekly updates.
- Provide potential solutions or business insights where needed to keep projects moving forward.
- Facilitate engagement with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring strategic alignment, clear understanding of project goals and focus on delivering meaningful outcomes.
- Prepare and present briefing materials and reports. Develop executive review documents and updates as needed.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional groups to move projects forward. Work with all groups to ensure goals and priorities are clearly communicated and business needs are being met according to defined schedules.
- Act as an intermediary to balance multiple interests, working through what is needed and what can be achieved within given time constraints. Be the one point of contact for project status.
- Document all key decisions. Create and distribute meeting notes.
- Manage the impacts and interdependencies between teams and work to ensure initiatives meet the goals and objects of the project.
- Ensure communication channels between all interested parties on any particular project are in place and working effectively at all times so that all are informed of current project status and any potential issues that could impact a project as they arise.
- Proactively manage expectations through clear and frequent communication.
- Proven track record of leading large initiatives with digital technology requirements and strong business connectivity required.
- Ability to quickly grasp technical and business material and synthesize into required actions.
- Minimum of 5 years in Project/Program management office. Previous experience or working knowledge or marketing, UX, development, technology to develop solid plan & timelines.
- Experience with digital or loyalty program management for a consumer-facing product/program.
- Superior organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to understand and manage multiple projects at one time.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation).
- Desire and ability to meet the demands of a start-up culture within the complexities of a large, established company.
- Strong ability to collaborate and engage with various working styles and personalities.
Certifications & Technical Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Ensure effective tools are utilized for complex projects which fit the size and scope. Preferably experienced with Smartsheet, Basecamp, Slack, Visio and Microsoft Project
- Must be PMP certified
Premiere provider of talent to major organizations.
Role: PROGRAM MANAGER - MARKETING PROGRAMS
Apply for this job now.