Company: CREATIVE FINANCIAL STAFFING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Work for an international company located in North Orlando that is looking to bring on their next Senior Accountant to join the team
- This Senior Accountant position is open due to a promotion within the organization
- This company boasts a team-oriented culture with a great work/life balance, and provides its' employees with the tools and training necessary to perform
- This company is strongly dedicated to embracing diversity, equity, and inclusion to create a workspace that thrives and welcomes all.
- Glassdoor Reviews state:
- "No micromanagement and a positive work environment."
- "Professional, smart, and a great team to have on your side!"
- "Great, empowering culture!"
Overview of the Senior Accountant role:
- This Senior Accountant reports directly to the Accounting Manager
- Responsible for full cycle accounting including month end close, including everything related to the GL (income statement, balance sheet) as well as preparing reports
- The Senior Accountant will also be responsible for automating processes and ad hoc analysis
- Must feel comfortable in Excel with strong technical skills and analytical skills
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related
- CPA designation (+)
- 2+ years of accounting experience