Behaviour Support and 1:1 support - Birmingham and the surrounding area
Teaching personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced SEN behavioural support assistant who is looking to further their career within special education. The role will require you to support pupils to develop their social and academic abilities whist also encouraging positive development in their mental health and emotional well-being. The role is flexible thus day-to-day cover, short-term and long term bookings can be discussed to work around you. The role will operate between the hours of 8:30-15:30, Monday - Friday and we can offer competitive pay based on experience. This advert is for a temporary position however, in some cases the role may become available on a permanent basis at a later date.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications, training and experience for this role.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working with children in a SEN school environment
- Has a strong desire to work within education, specifically SEN
- Deliver 1:1 support to allow children to access the national curriculum
- Teaching Assistant qualification at level 3 or equivalent
- Be confident within a SEN classroom environment and be able to work with and take direction from the class teacher
- Available 8:15-4:30pm five days a week
- Passionate about teaching and having a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Be local to Birmingham or have good access to transport links.
Who are Teaching Personnel and what can they offer?
• The UK's leading Educational specialists with over 23 years' experience in the field with your own specialist consultant committed to providing you the best experience possible
• Competitive weekly pay paid directly paid through PAYE
• Flexible work to fit around your schedule
• Access to our online CPD Academy which allows you to gain qualifications and support to aid your personal and professional development
• Refer a friend bonus scheme (GBP50 per person)
Will have the right to work in the UK and have a DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear about our other vacancies, register your details with us now and send through your CV and we will be in touch very soon or contact Hannah directly on 0121 252 1100 or #removed# to discuss the role further.