Company: THE DOG STOP FRANCHISING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
The Dog Stop is looking for a Field Operations Canine Specialist to assist with opening franchise locations and to offer support to currently operating stores located all over the country. Preferred candidates will have the following experience and skillsets:
- Written and Oral Communication Skills - Candidates should have extensive professional experience providing written and oral communication to a variety of team members. This should include completing and submitting detailed forms for evaluation by superiors.
- Customer Service - This position offers direct support to TDS franchisees, and candidates should be able to pull from 2-3 years of customer-facing experience.
- Employee Coaching - In addition to holding staff responsible for TDS policies, the person in this position will provide onsite coaching to help staff members improve performance and overall functionality.
- Canine/Kennel experience specifically in regards to behavior is preferred but not required.
- Traveling - Currently stores are open and operating in over ten states, and many more are slated to open in the coming months. Frequent travel to complete responsibilities is an absolute must.
- Store Opening Support - Act as a corporate representative to train and support staff in regards to dog behavior and building daycare rooms leading up to a store's grand opening event. During the event this person will provide customer service responsibilities,
- Assessment Reporting - Travel to currently operating stores to offer continued training opportunities and to complete store assessments to determine if a store is operationally compliant with TDS policies.
- Maintenance Shifts - When not traveling, the person in this position is expected to take back of house shifts at Pittsburgh-based locations to fine-tune skills and work alongside back of house managers.
- Continued Education - The person in this position works directly under the Director of Dog Training. The Director will periodically assign continued education projects that should be completed in a timely manner.
- Canine CPR - The person in this position will be required to obtain a canine CPR certification to train and certify others. Once completed, this person will need to travel to all stores to certify staff members.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Starting salary: $45,000
- Access to company medical insurance
- Optional 401K enrollment
- Free daycare and boarding services
- Discounted grooming services and retail products