Connecting the dots between what users need and their digital solutions has become your bread and butter. You've begun to develop a real passion for analysing the right way to provide solutions to complex problems, creating the best possible experience. Which is why we'd love you to bring your unique set of skills to Sage and take that all-important next step in your career.
You'll work across the experience design community including the full cast of researchers, developers, designers and digital architects to help coordinate efforts and focus them on delivering flawless and emotionally engaging end-to-end user experiences. Functionality is one thing - with your flair for problem solving you'll delight users by turning complex business scenarios into that special brand of simplicity and elegance that is uniquely Sage.
Solving problems as a Business Analyst is all about building successful working relationships: with those in your team, with those in other departments and, most importantly, with hundreds of thousands of end users who will benefit so much from the work you do.
- Strong knowledge of industry standard tools.
- Inspired by first-hand user engagement and immersed in user context and the problem domain.
- Strong knowledge of design thinking, gaining experience in design with rationale and design critique.
- Contribute to the development of innovative practices in local team.
- Demonstrate strong communication, presentation, negotiation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Share knowledge, skills, and inspire other team members.
- Influence seniors and thought leaders - be confident with constructive challenge.
- Seek out personal development activities with initiative.
- Design for constraint, and plan for iterative or phased delivery, and scalable solutions.
- Drive and support velocity in local team.
- Transform complex business scenarios into useful solutions that are easy to learn and efficient to use, meeting the exact needs of the user with simplicity and elegance.
- Delight users with extraordinary emotional experiences, delivering innovative, great-looking, and uniquely 'Sage' experiences that users love.
- Design for end-to-end user journeys across Sage's small business segment.
- Contribute to feature workstreams, devising novel solutions.
- Help to solve major product challenges.
- Have a track record of contributing to shipped projects.
- Contribute to prioritisation of the backlog based on a logical progression of delivery.
- Understand business goals and strategy, perform competitor analysis, understand business rules, legislation, and constraints.
- Validate proposed solutions and use good judgement to determine whether to persevere or try other approaches.
Sage is a global company built on the unique personalities and characteristics of 13,000 colleagues across 24 countries. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people and payroll software, we empower the world's business heroes. Steve Hare has been recognised by colleagues as the top scoring CEO on Glassdoor throughout the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, due to the high levels of communication and engagement throughout. As a worldwide FTSE 100 company, we do business the right way while giving back to our local communities. By giving each colleague five paid days a year to support the Sage Foundation, they can volunteer in whatever way they feel best. We believe in building a culture where colleagues feel they can bring their whole selves to work. Where people know they'll be judged on their performance and behaviours - not their identity. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment and not discriminated against based on their race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability.
To find out more and to apply, please click 'Apply Now'
Role: Business Analyst (Solution Designer)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester, Lancashire,
Apply for this job now.