Documentation Specialist (Local Candidates Only)
Location: South Coast Metro, CA
$18.00 - $20.00 / Hour
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Our people and unique culture drive our unparalleled success
- We are one of the largest privately-held independent finance companies with regional offices across the United States
- Our industry generated over $1.55 trillion USD in 2017 and is projected to expand an additional 5% annually
- Currently funding over 3,000 transactions annually exceeding $150MM
- We are a growing firm with high accreditations and a great reputation
- Check out our reviews on BBB, Indeed, Google, Glassdoor
- Check out our website PartnersCapitalGrp.com
What You Will Be Doing
- Preparing all funding documents to be sent to our customers including the review and verification of all document information to ensure adherence to credit approvals, policies, and established guidelines.
- Review and check-in all executed documents and list all missing items.
- Update our simplified CRM for managing documentation requests.
- Create tasks on CRM for Funders to follow.
- Create and review loan documents with precise accuracy.
- Communicate with our sales reps, credit department, and debt sources.
- Communicate with debt sources to obtain tax information.
- Communicate with third party title company to obtain title quotes.
- Report to Funding Manager.
What You Need for this Position
Must Have Skills:
- 1 year of Docs and Funding experience is preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, listening)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
- Sound judgment skills and attention to detail.
- Detail oriented, well organized and great with tight deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and produce results
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and adhere to company privacy polices
- Creative/innovative problem solver
- High level of integrity /strong work ethic
- Self-motivated/takes initiative
Nice to Have Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but not required
- A background in equipment leasing and finance is highly desirable
What's In It for You
- Direct Hire Position
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CHECK US OUT**
LinkedIn : #removed#/company-beta/2565003/
Documentation, Funding, Mortgage Processor, Documentation, Funding, Mortgage Processor, Documentation, Funding, Mortgage Processor
Partners Capital Group (Partners) was incorporated in 2005 and originally was established as a direct lender of loans and leases. We are partnered with several well established lenders/banks to offer discounting and brokering. In addition, we are staffed to handle all aspects of loan and lease origination's including credit reviews and underwriting, approvals and documentation, as well as funding and portfolio servicing.
In 2007, we established a direct sales department to work with vendors and suppliers of equipment and software. Our specialties are in medical, office, telecommunications, construction, manufacturing, software, IT and other business essential equipment and software.
With an unsurpassed dedication to world-class customer service, our teams of professionals have built long-term relationships with some of the largest manufacturers and dealers in the world.
Our company grew from a 2,000 sq. ft. office with two employees to our current corporate office of 25,000 sq. ft. and over 150 full-time employees. Our senior management has over 200 years of combined industry experience.Partners Capital Group is a diversified, financial services company that provides creative leasing and financing programs in a diverse range of industries and markets throughout the United States. Our corporate office is located in Orange County, Ca with offices in Los Angeles, CA, Lindon, UT (Provo area) and North of Seattle, WA in Lyynewood.
A career at Partners comes with a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. We are looking for aggressive and financially motivated sales professionals from all walks of life. The individual should enjoy a high-energy sales environment and be interested in long-term career growth.
Role: Documentation Specialist (Local Candidates Only)
Location: Santa Ana,
Apply for this job now.