Secondary English Teacher required - Nottinghamshire - September 2021
As a passionate and committed teacher, can you inspire young minds and foster a love of English within your pupils using an engaging teaching style?
PK Education are recruiting a Secondary English Teacher to work on a supply basis in schools across the Nottinghamshire area. We require an enthusiastic teacher with a positive attitude to teach KS3 & KS4 classes. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with flexibility, with the opportunity for long-term roles as well as shorter-term supply and cover.
Essential for the Secondary English Teacher role:
• Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
• Good classroom and behaviour management.
• Extensive knowledge of the current curriculum.
• Outstanding organisational skills
• Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
• Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures.
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay from between £120 and £160 per day.
• 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
PK Education is a supply teaching agency with branches across the north of England, including Manchester. PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy always.
If you are a primary teacher, secondary teacher, SEN teacher, newly qualified teacher (NQT), cover supervisor or teaching assistant looking for day to day supply work, or contract work then please get in touch
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfill career ambitions.
This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle.
We are committed to get it right. First time.
Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child