COMPANY: BREWSTER PARTNERS
JOB TYPE: Remote, FullTime
The business is a fast paced market leader within their field and have a group turnover of around £80-£100m. The business has been operating within their market for over 50 years and over the last 18 months has invested significant amounts of investment to continue to grow the business both organically and via acquisition. The business whose group finance team are based in Sheffield are now looking to expand their group finance team with a Group Financial Accountant.
The business is completely unique in its market and they are an extremely ambitious organisation who are looking for like-minded individuals to join their team. They have a state of the art office with a fantastic culture on top and are at the forefront of digital innovation within their field. The business is well geared up for remote working for the foreseeable future given the current climate and well-practiced at on boarding new hires remotely whilst providing them with all the support they need to ensure a successful career at this organisation.
The key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of consolidated monthly, quarterly and periodic financial accounts and other periodic management accounts.
- Review the P&L and BS for all companies within the group on a monthly basis
- Balance sheet accounting
- Monthly consolidation of all group companies
- Provide insight and analysis on balance sheet and cash flow variances
- Responsible for statutory reporting and manage year end processes liaising with auditors.
- Continually strive to improve robust financial controls within group finance team
- Work closely with operational teams on any ad hoc financial accounting queries
- Drive for continuous improvement of financial reporting
- Fully Qualified ACA / ACCA with relevant accountancy experience
- A graduate with at least 1 year post qualified experience
- Candidates must be able to use Excel to a high standard and have advanced IT Skills
- Strong technical knowledge with competent understanding of IFRS
- Will be a driven a driven, proactive and reliable accountant who is a team player
- Commercially aware with ability to suggest & implement improvements in financial reporting
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Have a keen desire to progress within the organisation
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Candidates applying for this role will likely be on a salary of £38/48k currently.
- Additional benefits include pension, bonus & various lifestyle benefits
- Ability to work remotely
- Opportunity to progress
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.