Job Summary Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of Great places to work, this is not just a job - we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:# join the Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian?
It''''s your world- Your next role could be as a Team Leader or Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries.Personal Development programmes for every level Working in an environment where creativity is highly appreciatedYearly team outingsDo not forget a competitive starting salary.28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms providedAs an employee you will become a member of the GO Hilton programme, which provides reduced room rates in all our hotels WORLDWIDE, which means you can choose out of over 5,000 properties in more than 100 countries and all this not only for yourself but off course to share with your friends and family as well. 50% discount on Food & Beverage in the hotel Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts.
A Luxury Ambassador serves as a key point of contact for Guests and VIP Guests throughout their stay at the hotel, providing information about the hotel and the local vicinity. What will I be doing?
A Luxury Ambassador, you will serve as a key point of contact for Guests and VIP Guests throughout their stay at the hotel, providing information about the hotel and the local vicinity. A Luxury Ambassador is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Serve as a key point of contact for Guests and efficiently respond to Guest enquiries
- Provide information, advice and booking services for a wide variety of Guest enquiries, including city tours, theatre tickets, restaurants, doctors, flight bookings, among others
- Process and deliver messages for Guests
- Deliver and safely storage Guest luggage
- Stay current with all hotel services as well as daily VIP requests and special events
- Ensure orderliness and safety guidelines around the lobby and front door areas
- Provide support to Management as required, in cases of emergency
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service
- Maintain a clean, healthy, and safety working area
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
Luxury Ambassador serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Knowledge of the local area
- Speaking Mandarin
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Previous experience working in Concierge in a hotel environment
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We''''re committed to helping our teams ''''#removed#'''', to ensure we''''re our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & well being:
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye careMIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership:
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programmeSPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose:
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!Contract - Permanent (39hrs per week)Salary - £7.50- £7.83 per hour 10% service charge, meals on duty & Hilton perks & benefits package ( discounted rate to use the gym only for £25/month)
See descriptionRole: Luxury Ambassador - Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - the Caledonian Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: Edinburgh, Scotland, ScotlandApply for this job now.