Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Commercial and Intellectual Property Lawyer
Remuneration package dependant on experience.
My client is a well-known, well-respected company who are looking for a strong IP Lawyer. You will be advising on a diverse range of commercial law issues and will involve mostly non contentious work. You will be part of a strong, busy team drafting IP agreements and analysing IP ownership.
- Solving complex technical legal challenges for clients.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, deliver projects and exceed the client’s expectations.
- Actively involved in BD activities on existing/new clients.
- Advising a range of clients on a vast array of legal issues.
- Experience drafting contracts.
- Experience advising a range of different companies across multiple sectors.
- Expert problem solver.
- Non contentious IP experience.
- Interest in developing other members of the team (not essential)
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Gary Mullen for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful