Lead job tasks of workers engaged in verifying and keeping records on incoming and outgoing shipments, and preparing items for shipment. Compiles and records production data for manufacturing plant to prepare records and reports on volume of production, consumption of raw material, quality control, cycle counts, verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment by performing the following duties.
- Compiles and records production data from such documents as customer orders, work orders, product specifications, and individual worker production sheets.
- Calculates factors such as types and quantities of items produced, materials used, amount of scrap and frequency of defects.
- Updates production reports based on data compiled, tabulated, and computed.
- Maintains files of documents used and prepared.
- Verify/identify parts and/or materials; report shortages or damaged materials
- Operate RF Scanners.
- Perform tasks such as: cycle counts, inventory control and shelf stocking.
- Pulls data from customer orders and other specifications based on customer requirements for use by pic team as guides in shipping of product.
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Determines method of shipment based on requirements of customer and or TUC.
- Affixes shipping labels on packed cartons.
- Inserts items into containers.
- Applies information and shipping instructions onto crates or containers.
- Leads training of Plex and other trainings assigned by Production Control Supervisor.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Routes items to departments and investigates proper delivery of incoming items.
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet customer’s specifications.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Operates tier lift truck, forklift, crane, tugger or uses hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area via forklift, crane or tugger.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions; extreme cold; extreme heat and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
TSUDA is a global company know for a strong expertise in Cold Forging and Precision Machining.
TSUDA USA focuses on these core strengths to manufacture a variety of different transmission gears, brake components, and chassis parts for the US automotive industry.
Role: Production Control Team Leader
Apply for this job now.