Willing to Train You as a Machine Operator ASAP - 6PM to 6AM Shift
We offer great hourly rates & are willing to train, too!! 10% shift differential for the overnight shifts!!
Interplex Etch Logic is experiencing tremendous growth and we need machine technicians who enjoy working the overnight shift to join our TEAM!! m
IMPORTANT: These positions are 12-hour (6PM to 6AM), 2-3-2 rotational shifts.
Etch Line Machine Technician's responsibilities include set-up, production control, production operation, light maintenance, inspection of etched product, and other duties as assigned. Includes all items below:
· Select the correct coil for production and set up line. Follow and understand all written work instructions and standard operating procedures.
· Placing coils of material onto the etch line payoff and place empty reels onto the take up. Removing full reels of etched material from the take ups after etching operation weighing up to 50 lbs.
· Documenting and properly labeling all work.
· Must identify process problems and perform process troubleshooting as necessary.
· Must complete all documentation required for production and QA as required. Must work with computers.
· Must complete inspection procedures for etched product. Includes setting up and monitoring of the vision system, working with gage pins, reading meters, and performing chemical testing.
· Must be able to work independently and be highly motivated.
· Follow Company Safety rules and wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required.
· Perform duties outside of normal work hours as required.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High school degree or GED is preferred.
· Must be able to work with many different types of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals.
· Must be familiar with machine and industrial work place hazards and operate all equipment carefully and safely.
· Required to perform routine chemical testing and minor maintenance on chemical baths and equipment.
· Having one year of experience with chemical etching/plating would be helpful.
· Must read, write and communicate in English as it relates to this position and safety.
· Ability to read and understand customer drawings and specifications.
· Good communication skills, both oral and written.
· Good prioritization skills with the ability to multi-task.
· Good organizational skills.
· Effective time management skills.
· Initiative with a drive for continuous improvement.
· Must have good administrative & record keeping skills.
· Must have intermediate to advanced computer skills.
Interplex Etch Logic was established following the acquisition of the continuous photo etching division of Texas Instruments, considered by many to be the world's leading reel-to-reel photo etcher. Located in Attleboro Massachusetts, Interplex Etch Logic has developed many new and innovative photo-chemically etched applications for automotive, telecom, connector, filtration and medical components. The company's proprietary reel-to-reel photo etching technology creates etched precision metal components with very close tolerances and a high level of repeatability and consistency, outperforming competing technologies such as panel etching.
Role: Overnight Etch Line Machine Technician
Apply for this job now.