Job Title: Nursery Teaching Assistant
Salary / Rate: £66.90 - £70.00 per day
Location: L6/L7 Area
A Primary School in Liverpool is looking for a strong Teaching Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis, you will be supporting in a school Nursery class in a long term post.
The post is full-time, 5 days week (8.30am -3.15pm )
You will be supporting the Teacher to provide engaging lessons and support with any 1-2-1 support for SEN children if required. If you have worked in a private nursery or have EYFS classroom experience, this would be great opportunity
As a team, you will work together to create a calm, nurturing environment and create a tailored learning approach to help the development of the pupils
- You will be a Teaching Assistant in a Reception class
- As teaching Assistant you will be responsible for supporting pupils in small groups and one to one basis
- As the teaching Assistant you will supporting pupils with intervention session
Required Skills & Experience:
- You must have previous experience supporting pupils in a EYFS or KS1
- Previous experience supporting with any learning with children in small groups and one to one
- Previous experience supporting within a school environment in the last 18 months or similar
- If you are completing a CACHE course and have completed any volunteering Teaching Assistants posts, this may be a great opportunity
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role by click on APPLY or call our Liverpool office on 0151 519 0800 as ask for kelisha, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org