Collier RV Super Center is one of the largest family-owned RV dealerships in the Midwest, in business since 1961. We are a full-service RV dealership, specializing in RV Sales, Parts, Service, and Rentals.
Collier RV is currently the #1 motorhome dealer in Illinois! We carry all of the best brands at the best prices, and we have a huge indoor showroom that can house over 40 RVs at a time! We are located in Rockford, Illinois just off the juncture of I-90 and IL-20. We also have a second location in Wadsworth, IL.
We are searching for an RV PDI Technicians for our Rockford location. Our RV Service Department is growing and bustling with activity, and is one of the largest and most successful RV service centers in Illinois. We strive to do quality work and provide excellent service to our customers. We offer career growth and high earning potential, a drug-free work environment and reasonable work hours.
This position is very much "hands on" and requires an individual who enjoys working both independently and collaboratively, pays attention to detail, and is able to clearly communicate information.
· Master the operation and function of all RV systems and features.
· Be able to thoroughly explain the operation of the RV’s systems and functions in a clear and efficient manner to the retail owner or buyer.
· Thoroughly inspect Interior & Exterior Systems on RV Travel Trailers, Fifth Wheels, and Motorhomes
Could this be the right position for you? The successful candidate will have the following:
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to work within deadlines
· Comfortable working outdoors or in an un-climate-controlled environment.
· Ability to understand and communicate information.
· Experience reading a tape measure and using various hand tools.
· Willingness to work Saturdays as needed.
· Basic computer skills.
Required education and experience:
· High school or equivalent.
· 1-year experience in the RV, automotive, or carpentry industries.
· Valid Driver’s License with a good driving record.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including:
· Major Medical - Dental - Vision - Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Holidays
We are seeking candidates who are dedicated to and take pride in their work. Maybe you’ve never considered working in the RV industry before, but if you have applicable experience (Automotive, Carpentry, Electrical, Welding, Plumbing) and possess the traits listed above, we encourage you to apply. We will train the right candidate; you bring the enthusiasm, character, drive and desire to be successful!
Collier RV is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US.
Drug screen, driving record and background checks may be conducted prior to employment (and during).
Content of this ad and fulfillment of offers is sole responsibility of Collier RV Super Center.
Collier RV is the premier Recreational Vehicle dealership in Northern Illinois for 57 years. We offer a full selection of RVs from fold down campers to diesel powered motorhomes. Our sales are growing rapidly and we have a need for motivated individuals to join our team. Please contact us to see the difference. Locally owned and operated on site.
Role: PDI Technician
Apply for this job now.