TSC Child Care, a NAEYC, employer sponsored early childhood program is seeking a talented and enthusiastic full time Infant teacher.
Applicants must be a team player, have strong communication skills and have a love of working with children, families and colleagues. Applicants should be able to develop a creative, age-appropriate curriculum that keeps the children engaged, learning and most importantly…having fun!
Applicants must be EEC teacher certified with a minimum of an Associate's degree in Early Childhood Education.
TSC offers a warm and caring workplace, excellent salaries and generous benefits, including:
· Sign-On Bonus
· Excellent teacher-child ratios
· Health Insurance - center pays (Individual 75% / Family 65%)
· Dental Insurance - center pays 50%
· Health Reimbursement Arrangement - center covers 50% of health insurance deductible
· 401K Retirement Plan
· Flexible Spending Accounts - dependent care, MBTA passes and medical expenses
· Disability and Accident Insurance
· Employee Referral Bonus Program
· Potential for anniversary and degree completion bonus recognition
· Paid Professional Development
· College Tuition Reimbursement
· Employee Childcare Tuition Discount
· 12-21 Vacation Days (starting Jan. 1) - dependent upon years of service
· 12 Sick Days (starting Jan. 1)
If you are interested in joining our early childhood team, please email your resume to us. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
TSC Child Care, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c) childcare program, established in 1987 to provide quality care for the children of employees at the Volpe National Transportation Systems Center (the Volpe Center). The Volpe Center is a federal agency within the U.S. Department of Transportation's Office of the Assistant Secretary for Research and Technology. TSC Child Care, Inc. is located on the first floor of Volpe Center's Building 4, 55 Broadway, Kendall Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. The Center is in close proximity to the MIT/Kendall Square stop on the MBTA Red Line. The entrance to the Center is located on Potter Street, directly across from the playground. As of August 31, 2006 TSC Child Care became accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). This nationally recognized certification distinguishes TSC Child Care as a center of excellence in high quality care.
Role: Infant Teacher
Apply for this job now.