Position: Information Security Analyst
Location: Credit Union in Fairfield NJ
- Works with the Head of IS&T department to establish computer system physical and information security standards and procedures, coordinates physical security related matters with facilities management and recommends improvements.
- Works with Network Engineer to establish network security standards and procedures, installs firewalls, system endpoint protection, data encryption and other security measures.
- Researches and recommends security enhancements and solutions including purchases of hardware or software.
- Supports and/or installs security and other software applications;
- Supports and/or installs security related hardware devices;
- Provides production support of day-to-day operations of Third Party Systems within the Credit Union;
- Maintains company-wide server, workstation and other systems patching and system hardening process including VMWare farm of servers;
- Performs in-house penetration testing;
- Contributes to the design of company's overall system and information security;
- Develops plans for various security related technical tasks and projects;
- Works closely with Network Engineer on securing existing and new network equipment;
- Works closely with vendors/software subcontractors for deployment of security software solutions, monitoring, triage and resolution of complex issues;
- Ensures that appropriate documentation and procedures are in place for each production system developed or enhanced;
- Leads conversion efforts to ensure integrity of data produced;
- Provides superior customer service to all Credit Union employees;
- Other duties and responsibilities, as required or assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the information security field;
- Experience with Heat, WSUS or Kaseya patch management systems;
- Knowledge of scripting languages;
- Working knowledge of VMWare's vSphere architecture or similar server virtualization platform;
- Working knowledge of network programming and configuration languages for Cisco, Extreme networks, Juniper, Fortinet and PaloAlto platforms;
- Experience with network firewall, router and switch architectures;
- Experience with Nessus vulnerability assessment and management solution software;
- Experience with in-house Social Engineering Testing Platforms;
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of system security platforms such as Symantec, ForcePoint, DarkTrace, Varonis, CyberArk, Carbon Black and similar;
- Experience with Mobile Device Management and Security platforms such as MobileIron or AirWatch;
- Minimum 5 years working with client-server and web technologies;
- Knowledge of banking or Credit Union policies and procedures;
- Working knowledge of Jack Henry and Associates products a plus;
- Working knowledge of SQL databases;
- Information Security certification from reputable Information Security Organization recommended;
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects and tasks.
- provided by Dice