We are seeking an accounting professional for full time position to manage responsibilities across accounting, human resources, and purchasing requirements. This position will work closely with other chief management to guide the direction of the company, and the successful applicant must be capable of assuming substantial responsibility for making decisions that directly impact the company’s profitability.
Primary responsibilities for this position will include:
– Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable
– Reconciliation of banking and payment accounts
– Tax filings related to payroll and sales and use taxes
– Purchasing of all items needed for office and manufacturing processes
– Research and selection of vendors to ensure best value based on quality, delivery, and price
– Management of vendors and any vendor related issues (quality, quantity, billing, etc).
– Management of purchased item inventories and efficient scheduling of deliveries as needed to maintain production schedules
– Management of human resources (insurance plans, 401K, employee communications) and other forms or filings as necessary to maintain regulatory compliance
– Demonstrable AP/AR/payroll experience
– Demonstrable experience as purchasing agent with responsibility of vendor selection
– Bachelor degree in accounting or similar field preferred, but not required
– Experience working in a manufacturing and/or small business environment is preferred
– Excellent communication skills
– Excellent computer skills, including proficient experience with Excel, QuickBooks, and database systems
– Must be capable of working in a multi-faceted role and comfortable managing many different tasks at one time
Role: Controller Manufacturing
Apply for this job now.