The marketing assistant will be an integral part of our marketing and sales organization and will assist the Marketing Manager in developing and executing a successful public relations strategy, to include event coordination and campaign development.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and executing projects as designated by the Marketing Manager
- Working with Marketing Manager and Manager of Sales Operations to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions
- Keeping abreast of industry and competitive trends and regularly informing sales and marketing of noteworthy news items and opportunities
- Coordinating campaign initiatives, including user group meetings and client meetings
- Working with other departments as needed to help promote the company's brand, its products, and services
- Conducting follow-ups with clients and consumers for satisfaction surveys
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills including handling many assignments simultaneously
- Effectively balance strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment
- Should exhibit creativity and resourcefulness
- Self-confident and outgoing personality
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Entrepreneurial attitude and ability to think outside the box
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing, Public Relations or related discipline
- 1-2 years media relations experience in an agency or corporate setting and demonstrated proficiency with public relations practices
- Strong organizational skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proactive, outgoing, positive and professional personality
With aggressive growth, expansion plans, and ambitious goals, Imperium Inc. leads by strategic thinking and execution. Teamwork is the ability to work towards a vision by utilizing direct accomplishments toward organizational objectives. Comprised of problem solvers and strategic thinkers, we work united in the direction of our common goals. Our goals include reshaping loyalty in the retail industry, revolutionizing Fortune 100 marketing & sales programs for consumer loyalty and representing the top brands in home entertainment. At Imperium Inc., we commit to teamwork that helps accomplish every goal we set.
Role: Marketing Assistant - Entry Level - In-house Training
Apply for this job now.