We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA for our skilled nursing facility in New Bloomfield, PA!
You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan as a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA.
Full Time 11pm-7am
Part time 7am - 3pm, 3pm-11pm & 11pm-7am
Rates: $14 - $15.00, with shift differentials
$1000 Sign Up Bonus*
- Assist residents with daily dental and mouth care (i.e., brushing teeth/dentures, oral hygiene, special mouth care, etc.), with bath functions (i.e., bed, bathtub or shower bath, etc) and with hair care functions (i.e., combing, brushing, shampooing, etc.)
- Change bed linens. Keep linens tight to avoid wrinkles from forming under the resident
- Assist resident with bowel and bladder functions (i.e., take to bathroom, offer bedpan/urinal, portable commode, etc)
- Assist residents in preparing for activity and social programs (i.e. church services, parties, visitors, etc)
- Change dressings, bandages, binders, etc., as instructed
- Ensure that residents who are unable to call for help are checked frequently
- Active Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
PREMIER AT PERRY VILLAGE is a 123-bed nursing and rehabilitation facility located in New Bloomfield, just 30 minutes north of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. We are proud to have attained a four-star CMS rating in quality measures. Our lovely facility features a newly- renovated lobby and faces a wooded area, where our residents enjoy watching the local wildlife, including deer, turkeys, and rabbits. We specialize in cardiac and pulmonary rehab, and have an excellent respiratory therapy program, with a very low return-to-hospital rate. We also offer sleep studies in our facility.
Role: Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Location: New Bloomfield,
Apply for this job now.