Company: THREE POINT SOLUTIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job Title: Quality Engineer 28062
Shift: 3rd shift (10:30 pm to 7:00 am). Overtime is likely, weekend and before shift starts.
- This job fully integrates an individual into the engineering culture by performing specific quality engineering assignments that are limited in scope, depth and degree of skill required.
- Work plans and decisions are usually reviewed by others.
- Learns and uses quality planning tools and analysis to formulate/facilitate quality plans for new products within the product delivery, order fulfillment or customer support processes.
- Learns and uses quality tools consistent with quality processes to enable the focus on prevention by identifying and performing activities to minimize risk.
- Investigates product and process quality related issues and recommends changes to control plans and/or prints.
- Gathers and analyzes data pertinent to quality tools in the Enterprise Order Fulfillment Process (EOFP), Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP) and/or Customer Support Process (CSP).
- Performs quality audits, including supporting International Standards Organization (ISO) audits, and maintains quality manual. Inputs and maintains information in factory databases and systems.
- Monitors quality plan tracking system. Assists in reviews and investigations of warranty claim information.
- Manager is willing to see recent grad candidates with Technology/Engineering degrees.
- Manager is looking for 2021 grads that are located in the Midwest and can interview onsite.
- This is a shop floor position so candidates need to be comfortable in this environment.
- Will need metatarsals for first day,
- Business casual dress code.
- No travel associated with this position.
- Person may drive a company owned Gator after successfully completing training.
- Visa sponsorship is not available, now or in the near future, for this position.
- Interviews will take place onsite or through MS Teams
- Position will start onsite on the first day.