Are you an experienced Medical Front Desk Representative looking for a new opportunity with a fast-paced practice? Are you interested in having an opportunity to advance your career working in large, highly-regarded specialty practice? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions - this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of this Medical Front Desk Representative:
- Checking patients in and out in and preparing charts in a high patient volume environment
- Contacting providers to verify insurance benefits and coverage's
- Collecting payments and providing customer service
Requirements of the Medical Front Desk Representative Position:
- 2+ years of experience in a medical front desk position verifying insurance benefits and coverages
- Experience answering phones and collecting copays
- Skilled with managing patient flow with efficient check-in and check-out
Hours for this Medical Front Desk Representative Position:
- Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 5:30pm, and will work one Saturday per month
Advantages of this Medical Front Desk Representative Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered for this Medical Front Desk Representative Position?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Role: Medical Front Desk Rep
Apply for this job now.