Watford - Hertfordshire
Start - April/ September 2021
Are you an experienced KS2/3 Teacher on the lookout for a new position within an award winning school with a great reputation in the area?
We at Supply Desk are currently recruiting for a KS2/3 Teacher to join a local school within the South Hertfordshire area. The school prides themselves on providing the best learning for their pupils and has excellent support structure and an attractive working culture. You will also be supported by an experienced teaching assistant who has a wealth of intervention experience, which will help you with supporting pupils with their learning
Previous experience of teaching in a secondary school setting is required. The post is long term, starting in April/ September 2021.
The ideal candidate:
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons, or equivalent
- Have eligibility to work in the UK
- Experience planning, delivering and marking, in particular English lessons.
- SEND experience, working with pupils with a variety of special educational needs.
- Have at least 6 months school based experience in a UK Primary/Secondary School setting.
In return Supply desk can offer;
- Wonderful Pay Rates
- Proficient Career Development
- Faithful Consultant For You
- A Profitable Pension Scheme
Who Is Supply Desk?
From English to Maths Interventions, if you love giving children that extra spark, you'll love working with Supply Desk. We're the specialists in school support staff recruitment. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.
(WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFFERAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESFUL RFFERALS OF FRIENDS/COLLEGAUES WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS)
If you have any further queries, feel free to contact me on 01923 295 300, or email me on #removed# We are a fast and responsive employer so get in touch now!
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards. [ AGY ]