Temporary Teacher of Science required from October.
A large secondary school in Oldham have an upcoming requirement within their Science department for a Science teacher to cover from October half-term. This temporary position will be open until Christmas initially; however there is a strong possibility of this extending afterwards.
Overview of Science teaching role;
- Long term supply post
- The opportunity to work in a 'GOOD' school (Ofsted)
- The Headteacher has a clear vision and this is supported by the entire teaching staff. The pupils benefit vastly as a result
- Competitive pay rate in accordance to the teacher payscales
About the school;
- High achieving department where pupils achieve grades above the national average.
- A school situated in the Oldham area with excellent access to the surrounding areas via the motorways that are very nearby.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- A degree in Science or a similar related subject
Both experienced and newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply for this position, and the Senior Leadership team/Head of Department wish to meet interested teachers at the earliest convenience.
For immediate consideration, please submit a full CV via the link provided.