We are looking for a self-motivated, hands on individual who takes great pride in their work to manage our Warehouse. Must have good communication and organizational skills. This individual must be punctual/reliable with a strong work ethic, team player, mechanically inclined and willing to work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a safe environment and the physical conditions of the Warehouse
- Handle operations and inventory management
- Must be proficient with computers and programs (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Work with computer based Tool Tracking program (Trimble AllTrak)
- Basic mechanical ability and knowledge of common tools and electrical materials plus
- Oversee shipping and receiving for material equipment
- Equipment maintenance, minor repairs and safety checks
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and be able to pass a Drug Test at interview
Role: Warehouse Manager
Apply for this job now.