COMPANY: QED LEGAL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
A highly respected regional firm with an expanding commercial property department are seeking to appoint a mid to senior level Solicitor to head up the fledgling team. Based in Chester, this Commercial Property Solicitor / Head of Department role is offered full-time on a permanent basis.
Your new role
Core responsibilities of the Commercial Property Solicitor will include:
- Representing a client base that act for developers on a national scale.
- Managing a broad range of high-quality acquisitions and disposals, transactional work, landlord & tenant lease work and development matters.
- Heading up a small department currently comprised of 1 Partner and 1 Fee Earner.
- A mixture of fee earning, business development, management and working closely with the Partners to ensure the department is growing and profitable.
- Assistance from a paralegal will be provided whilst you deal with the more complex multi-million-pound transactions
There is a clear progression ladder in place for the Commercial Property Solicitor, so there are plenty of opportunities for those that want to progress through the Associate, Senior Associate and Partner levels.
Salary and benefits
The successful Solicitor will benefit from:
- £32,000 - £50,000 per annum, DOE
- Great transport links with close ties to the motorway, train-line and onsite parking
- Competitive benefits
Please submit your application today to be considered immediately for this Commercial Property Head of Department opportunity in Chester.