Construction Equipment -Sales Account Manager and/or Rental Account Manager
This position is primarily responsible for selling/renting corporate products to businesses and industrial establishments or individuals.
1. Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, or meet with customers on sales floor or by phone.
2. Display or demonstrate product, using samples or catalog, and emphasize its features and benefits.
3. Quote and explain prices and credit terms to customers, and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
4. Participate in all the sales process from quoting the goods to delivery and collections.
5. Develop and maintain relationships with current customer’s; new prospects.
6. Be proactive and assist in the process to solve any customer problem or situation.
7. Explain Warranty program and limitations, together with delivery information to customer, based on accurate and reliable information.
8. Track goods and literature stock levels.
9. Maintain new and current customer contact and data information current within Company computer database.
10. Compile and create lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
11. Coordinate customer training.
12. Attend trade shows and trainings conducted by Company.
REQUIRIMENTS: • Bachelor’s degree or minimum 3 years experience in Construction Equipment Sales preferred. Combination of education/experience will be considered.• Highly developed communication and organizational skills• Strong Desire To Succeed• Positive, Team-Oriented Attitude• Must be self-motivated and result oriented• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with quotas and goals• Ability to work independently and as a team player• Attention to details and time management skills• Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus but is not required• Fluent in Microsoft applications: Word, Excel Trekker offers excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits program which includes: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Supplemental Benefits, Vacations, and Holidays.
Trekker Group founding partners are part of the legacy of Puerto Rico Wire Group, established in 1945 as a distributor of construction wire products on the island. At the same time, they opened a construction materials manufacturing plant that to this day produces a wide variety of products sold locally and to export markets.
Trekker Group Today
Through Puerto Rico Wire Group, Trekker has grown its presence to become the island's leading sales, rental, and servicing company, and the most recognized source for all types of equipment. Additionally, Trekker is the major construction materials, equipment, and concrete formwork and shoring distributor in Puerto Rico and the Caribbean, with the largest rental pool of construction and aerial equipment in this territory.
In 2010, the third generation of this family-owned business established their Florida presence with the founding of Trekker Tractor. The company sells, rents, and services CASE construction equipment, as well as other complementary equipment lines, throughout the state.
Shortly after, in 2012, Trekker Distributor was created to meet concrete formwork and shoring needs, offering supplies and design services along with multiple construction equipment lines throughout Florida and most states in the Southeastern US.
With over 60 years of history, Trekker Group leverages its management team'
Role: Heavy Construction Sales / Account Mgr- Miami
Apply for this job now.