Role: Environment Manager
Location: London /Remote
Initial 6m Contract
Daily Rate: Competitive - PAYE/Umbrella
This role sits as part of the IT Environment Management team at a large Insurance firm, you will be responsible for the delivery and day to day management of application environments for a large programme.
This role is predominantly remote there may be occasional travel to the offices based in the City of London.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience of environment co-ordination and environment delivery
- Understanding of infrastructure and Azure environment (preferably)
- Should have technical management understanding of Windows 2008/2012, Active Directory, Team Foundation Server (TFS), IIS, Databases (MS SQL) etc.
- Exposure to automated deployment and configuration tools
- Eligible to work in the UK without the need of visa support/sponsorship
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
If you are interested in this role please submit your full CV for review. If your profile has been shortlisted a member of the team will be in contact within 72 hours of application.