Role: Functional Tester:
We are looking for Functional Quality Assurance (QA) Testers to develop and execute exploratory and functional/manual tests for.Net applications.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions in a .Net environment. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
· Creating and Recording Tests for .NET Applications
· Should have used Test management tool (Preferably MTM) and Defect tracking tool (Preferably HP QC)
· Proven work experience in software development
· Proven work experience in software quality assurance
· Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
· Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
· Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
· Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
· Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
· Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
4Consulting, Inc. (4Ci) is a Texas based corporation and provide IT consulting and staffing services to world's largest consulting firms. We are preferred (Tier 1) to Fortune 500 clients, State, and Federal Government. 4Ci has been in business for over 17 years.
Role: Functional Tester
Apply for this job now.